Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andrew!


Webfetti.com



It doesn't seem like 24 years have already passed since my precious son, Christopher Andrew Morrison, was born. He has been such a joy since the first day and always keeps me laughing. Andrew is the "fixer" of all electronic/computer problems and gladly offers help over the phone or when he comes for a visit for those of us who are not so savvy in this field. He is very smart and loving. He is everything a Mother could ask for in a son and very handsome too!
Happy Birthday Andrew!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi Debbie, I saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for the comment. Just wanted to let you know that I am from Elba. Not sure if you knew that or not. Your husband would know who my Daddy was. He passed away 3 years ago.....Tommy Deupree. We are coming to Elba this weekend to play baseball and I am so excited. I don't get over there much anymore!